64. True friends. And, the revealing of who they are.
65. M's kisses.
66. L's genuineness (is that a word?)
67. My eyesight
68. My love, My best friend. His 43 years.
69. For the truth of the Word.
70. My bed.
71. My home.
72. A cozy couch.
73. A sunshine day with cool breezes.
74. My warm, cozy sweatpants.
75. Joy that comes in the morning.
Grateful for my Father above, the giver of EVERY good & perfect gift. He loves me more than I love my own children, and that is something I can "kind of" grasp.