Monday, May 9, 2011

Mercy for Monday

Psalm 25:1-7: "To You, O Lord, I lift up my soul.
O my God, in You I trust (all others will fail me)
Do not let me be ashamed
(for You are most worthy of praise and You were not ashamed of me);
Do not let my enemies exult over me
(Instead, remind me to pray for my enemies that they would bow to You. If you are for me, then who could be against me?).
Indeed, none of those who wait for You will be ashamed;
Those who deal treacherously without cause will be ashamed.

Make me know Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths

(I want to understand the depth of Your word).

Lead me in Your truth and teach me (Help me discern Truth),

For You are the God of my salvation;

For You I wait all the day (Whether You come today or a 1000 years from now, I will wait) . Remember, O LORD, Your compassion and Your lovingkindnesses,

For they have been from of old

(From the beginning of time Your mercy, Your covenant love has been present).

Do not remember the sins of my youth or my transgressions;

According to Your lovingkindness remember me, For Your goodness' sake, O LORD

(I know that You haven't forgotten me. If Your eye is on the sparrow, I KNOW You watch me! Praise You!)."

No comments:

Post a Comment