Monday, March 5, 2012

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are
I haven't finished it yet, but this book is inspiring me!
It's created a challenge of sorts. . .
To be more grateful.
To look all around for gifts that God has given me!
So, I'm hoping each day to get on my blog, and express gratitude to my Creator. . .
Because He has left an amazing world as a gift!
I just do not open my eyes enough to see!
If you like, join me!
Feel free to visit each day and share the gift you noticed that day!
Or, if you just stop by to read,
start your own gratitude journal!!
Let's see how fast we can list our 1,000 Gifts!
I'm sure it won't take long!

Colossians 3:16-17 (NASB) "Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
#1: A child in my arms
#2: Warm sunshine on a crisp afternoon
#3: A great Christian novel

God, You are the giver of all good things! Let me not forget that it is You who is my provider!
Keep my eyes open to see Your gifts, to recognize the small things!

1 comment: