Monday, April 25, 2011

Mercy for Monday

So, my week has started off with a bit of a "jump start", and I didn't get my merciful Monday post done before Monday began. So, it will have to be an ending for Monday!

Father God, we are grateful for Your mercy this day. . .that you continue to be mindful of us after so many years of rebellion. And, today, we pray Phillipians 4:4-7:

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!"
Joy is found in You Lord and only You! Help us to be grateful and thankful for You alone!
"Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. The Lord is near."
Thank you for being a God who is close, not far away. Near not only in presence but in Your knowledge of me!
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be known to God."
Help me to cast my worries on You. I trust that Your timing is perfect. Help me to lay my concerns and requests at your feet while thanking You that You are already answering.
"And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
May your spirit of peace overcome my heart. May my mind rest from the wrestling within. Guard my heart that no one can steal the peace you give. Thank you Father for Your mercies this Monday! They are new every morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment